Holiday Stress Relief Tele-class Series
Series Begins December 11, 2014 1-2 p.m. & December 18, 2014 1-2 p.m. PST
Class series $67
The holidays can be a great time of great connection and stress. In this tele-class series learn some tricks on how to eat healthy, sleep well and to navigate potentially stressful conversations at holiday gatherings. Create a Holiday Stress Relief Plan.
In these two telecalls you will learn to create a Holiday Stress Relief. Develop a personalized plan to manage holiday stress and overwhelm.
Class 1: Physical Well Being
- Create an atmospher of ease around the dinner table (Those who have special diets, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegetarian, Vegan)
- Create a morning and evening rituals to start and end your day relaxed.
- Learn tips on how to sleep better when on the road.
- Learn simple exercises you can do on the go. Keep active during the holiday
* Class 1 will include 3 short videos for the exercises
Class 2: Emotional Well Being
- Discover your emotional key trigger points
- Learn strategies to manage the triggers
- Learn how to create boundaries and win wins with friends and family
- Develop a emotional support strategy for times of overwhelm and stress
* Class 2 will include pdf of emotional key trigger points
Don’t spend your New Year recovering from your Holiday. Give Yourself the Gift of Self Care!
The Teleclasses begin December 11, 2014 at 1 p.m. and December 18 at 1 p.m. PST. REGISTER AT EVENTBRITE.
All classes are from 1-2 p.m. Recordings will be sent to all participants.